Friday, December 12, 2008

The decession to see the doctor

I used my nebulizer for the first time last night. I bought it last year and it was turned on only when it was tested. It calmed me down but I was not able to sleep well because I could not breathe well. Aside from that, it was a peaceful night with my wife beside me. In the morning, I forced myself out of bed and went down to the kitchen supposedly to help wife prepare the fish for cooking; but I abandoned the plan when I felt my body was not into it. I went back to bed and tried to sleep again. After a while she went back to the room naked from the bathroom. She changed her clothes and cooked. After sometime, she called me and we ate breakfast together.

I nebulized again for the second time after breakfast. I also took my celestamine and my sinutab. I feel calm but I know something is not right with my windpipe. I have decided to see the doctor tonight when wife returns from work. I stayed in bed almost the whole morning reading Genevieve Asenjo’s “Komposo ni Dandansoy” I plan to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment