Monday, December 15, 2008

Drugged

I may not admit it, but if it were not for the anti-biotic and the two other anti-asthma medicines prescribed to me by my doctor, I would have been bed ridden with asthma now. Worst, I could be in a hospital spending not less than P5,000 a day for my medicines, room, and the doctor.

I feel a little bit dizzy. A little difficulty in breathing although I can almost not notice it. From time to time, phelgm or something like it blocks my throat. But I prefer this from the dry and itchy throat.

I cooked, I washed the dishes, and did some household chores; I can walk, I can carry things, hell, I can even run. But the moment I sit, or take a rest, there I realize that something is wrong with my lungs.

There is just the down side to the medicine: I feel so passive. I seem can not think as hard as I think I used to when I am not drugged. I feel dumb. I just want to lie in bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment